- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez B200 5-String Banjo
Natural Closed Back
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99322 000001001 H99322000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but the'yre back with a bang (or is it a twang?) with the B200. Old-timers may recall...Click To Read More About This Product
Sweet-sounding banjo with stylish flair sure to impress.
It's been three decades since Ibanez was in the banjo business, but the'yre back with a bang (or is it a twang?) with the B200. Old-timers may recall Ibanez was quite enamored with banjo-building, having even collaborated on an artist signature model with the late great Earl Scruggs.
Now, with the Ibanez B200 you get a sweet 5-string closed-back banjo at a price that wont break the bank. It features a basswood rim with 24-lug configuration, a rolled brass tone ring and mahogany resonator. The mahogany neck has a rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl inlay. Chrome banjo tuners lend a vintage note while keeping things in tune.
- Type of banjo: 5-string banjo
- Coodinator rod: Double
- Rim: Basswood block rim
- Resonator: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Resonator binding: ABS-Multi
- Inlay: Acrylic pearl block inlay
- Tuning machine: Friction banjo tuner
- Number of frets: 22
- Armrest: Chrome with etching
- Bridge material: Rosewood and maple
- Tailpeice: Chrome clamshell tailpeice
- Finish - Rim: Gloss
- Finish - Resonator: Gloss
- Finish - Neck back: Gloss
Ibanez is back in the banjo game and that's your gain. Order this beauty today!
- Scale: 670mm
- Width at Nut: 32mm
- Width at joint: 46mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21mm
- Neck thickness at 7th: 22mm
- Radius: Flat
- Length: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Max Depth: 4-5/16"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.