- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez IUKS5 Ukulele Pack
- Write a Review
- H78708 000001000 H78708000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez IUKS5 Ukulele Pack offers a ukulele that's both affordable and packaged with the right accessories. The soprano style ukulele is considere...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A well constructed ukulele that respects tradition and remains affordable.
The Ibanez IUKS5 Ukulele Pack offers a ukulele that's both affordable and packaged with the right accessories. The soprano style ukulele is considered the standard in Hawaiian tradition and is the smallest original ukulele size. Despite its compact size, this soprano ukelele brings rich, textured sounds to your fingertips. This special pack includes aa clip-on electronic tuner.
Gig bag sold separately.
- Soprano style body
- Fully bound neck and body
- Mahogany neck
- Sapele body
- Chrome open-gear tuners
- Natural low-gloss finish
- Case sold separately
- Chromatic clip-on tuner
Choose an authentic ukulele from a respected name. Order today.
- Body Shape: Soprano Style Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- Top: Sapele Body
- Body: Neck and Body Binding
- Tuners: Chrome Open Gear Tuner
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Strings: Standard Ukulele Strings
- Finishes: Natural Low Gloss Finish
- Body Style Soprano
- Width 6.75"
- Depth 2.5"
- Length 9.25-9.5"
- Scale/Length 350mm
- Width at Nut 35mm
- Width at Joint 44mm
- Thickness 1st Fret 17.6mm
- Thickness 7th Fret 20.6mm
- Radius FLAT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.