- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez M510 A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Product 620442
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like the Ibanez mandolins of yesteryear, this M510 mandolin offers the highest standard of craftsmanship and tonality, while offering it at a price t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ibanez quality and craftsmanship for a steal.
Like the Ibanez mandolins of yesteryear, this M510 mandolin offers the highest standard of craftsmanship and tonality, while offering it at a price that any beginner or working musician can afford. Built with quality components and desirable features, this 8-string is a welcome addition to any instrument collection that won't breaking the bank.
Built on the teardrop A-style platform, the Ibanez mandolin features a spruce top for balanced tone right out of the box. The mahogany body offers rich lows and a pristine sustain. The rosewood fretboard promotes the clear sustain and the tonal clarity that has made Ibanez a household name in the mandolin realm. Additional appointments include chrome hardware and a high gloss finish.
Case sold separately.
A-style body type
Mahogany neck, back, and sides
Scale: 350 mm
Nut width: 30mm
High gloss finish
Case sold separately
The M510 A-Style Acoustic Mandolin is a perfect instrument for the beginning bluegrass musician, or a welcome addition to your folk instrument collection. Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.