- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez UKS10 Ukulele Soprano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620447 000010000 620447000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UKS10 Soprano Ukulele from Ibanez is a sweet-toned, nylon-stringed instrument with luxurious tonewoods built to stand the test of time. Built on ...Click To Read More About This Product
Sounds of the islands, produced with strong and beautiful tonewoods, priced for anyone to own.
The UKS10 Soprano Ukulele from Ibanez is a sweet-toned, nylon-stringed instrument with luxurious tonewoods built to stand the test of time.
Built on the soprano-style platform and size, the UKS10 features a dark sapele body, presenting an unmistakable warm ukulele sound with soaring lows and mids.
The rosewood bridge and fretboard provide clear sustain. Dressed in a natural low-gloss finish, the wood's true beauty comes through and presents a 4-string of incredible beauty and unmatched tone.
The ukulele originated in 19th-century Hawaii. It gained great popularity in the U.S. during the early 20th century, and from there spread internationally. Ibanez ukuleles bring the rich, textured sounds of Hawaii (and more) to your fingertips.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Soprano style
- Neck: Mahogany
- Body: Sapele
- Tuners: Open gear chrome tuners
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Strings: Standard
- Finishes: Natural low-gloss
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.