- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MSS-4 Deluxe Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L48440 000001000 L48440000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This all-mahogany soprano ukulele features an okume neck and walnut fingerboard with 17 frets. It has a walnut bridge, tortoise-style binding, abalon...Click To Read More About This Product
Deluxe traditional soprano ukulele with solid mahogany top, back and sides.
This all-mahogany soprano ukulele features an okume neck and walnut fingerboard with 17 frets. It has a walnut bridge, tortoise-style binding, abalone rosette and other appointments. The MSS-4 Deluxe Soprano Ukulele also features ABS neck dots and bridge pins for a balanced, handsome appearance. It has die-cast chrome tuners and a NuBone nut, and ships with good quality strings.
- Beautiful sound
- Attractive colors and appointments
- Reliable, steady tuners
The dark timbral nature of mahogany tames the sometimes overly bright natural tendencies of ukuleles. Sweet-sounding instrument. Order today.
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Back and sides: Solid mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 17 frets
- Inserts: Abalone
- Bindings: Tortoise ABS
- Rosette: Abalone
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Die-cast, chrome
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 343 mm (13.5")
- Total length: 543 mm (21.37 ")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 127 mm (5")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 171 mm (6.75")
- Minimum width between sides: 111 mm (4.37")
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1-1/2")
- Body thickness: 50 mm (2") to 60,3 mm (2.37")
- Colour: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.