- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Islander MT-4-EQ Mahogany Top Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47371 000001000 L47371000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MT-4-EQ Mahogany Top Tenor acoustic-electric ukulele features a solid all-mahogany construction with an okume neck and walnut fingerboard and bri...Click To Read More About This Product
A cool, all-mahogany uke with solid electronics as well.
The MT-4-EQ Mahogany Top Tenor acoustic-electric ukulele features a solid all-mahogany construction with an okume neck and walnut fingerboard and bridge. The under saddle pickup and 3-band EQ with tuner allow you to plug in and bring the sound of the islands anywhere you want to go, be it a beach or on stage. Other features of the MT-4Q include closed gear tuners, Aqulia Corde strings and abalone body binding.
- Top: Mahogany
- Back and sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Okume
- Fingerboard: Walnut, 17 frets
- Inserts: ABS dots
- Nut: NuBone
- Bridge: Walnut, with black ABS pins
- Machine heads: Metal, black knobs
- Strings: Aquila
- Scale length: 432 mm (17")
- Total length: 667 mm (26.26")
- Maximum width between upper sides: 171.4 mm (6.75")
- Maximum width between lower sides: 229 mm (9")
- Minimum width between sides: 139.7 mm (5.5")
- Width at nut: 38 mm (1 1/2")
- Body thickness: 78 mm (3.07")
- Electronics: Under saddle pickup, 3-band EQ (bass, middle, trebble), built-in tuner
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
Order this cool uke today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.