- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Archtop Sunburst Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08304 000000000 J08304000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kala Archtop Sunburst Tenor Ukulele has a beautiful archtop/archback design with classic f-holes. Fitted with a spruce top and mahogany back and ...Click To Read More About This Product
A vintage-looking model with an arched top and NANO-FLEX electronics.
The Kala Archtop Sunburst Tenor Ukulele has a beautiful archtop/archback design with classic f-holes. Fitted with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides, this instrument resonates with a warm, mellow sound.
The uke is trimmed with white pearloid binding around the body and fretboard. A stylish mother-of-pearl palm tree inlay decorates the fingerboard.
- Spruce top and mohogany back and sides
- 2-tone satin finish
- White peraloid binding
- 18 silver-nickel frets
- Fret postion markers
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahognay neck
- Abalone palm tree inlay at 12th fret
- Classic f-holes
- Lightwieght shadow active NanoFlex EQ System
- Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
- Premium Aquila Nylgut strings
- 17" tenor scale
- 26-1/2" overall body length
- 11-7/8" body length
- 6-7/8" upper bout
- 9" lower bout
- 5-1/2" waist
- 2-5/8" to 2-1/8" arched-back body depth
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the vintage vibe and warm sound of this tenor uke. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.