- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala KA-CE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- #J35691 000000000 J35691000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kala KA-CE Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-mahogany warmth with the added bonus of a preamp for clear, plugged-in performance.
The Kala KA-CE Mahogany Concert Ukulele offers a full-bodied tone with plenty of "sweet highs" and "mellow lows" that combine for a full, rich sound. Traditional white binding on the top and the back accent the satin finish, while chrome die-cast tuners assure your instrument will stay in tune. The built-in UK-300TR adds a 2-band EQ and LED tuner so when you plug-in you can ensure you're giving yourself the exact tone you want.
Case sold separately.
Traditional white binding
Fret positions on neck and top of fingerboard
19 silver nickel frets
Rosewwod fingerboard and bridge
Mahogany neck satin finish
Chrome die-cast sealed geared tuners
Kala UK-300TR pickup and preamp
2-Band EQ with Chromatic LED tuner
Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
Battery Status LED
Power Supply: 2 X CR2032 Coin Battery
Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
14-7/8 in. concert scale
21-3/8 in. overall body length
11 in. body length
6 in. upper bout
8-1/4 in. lower bout
5 in. waist
2-3/4 in. body depth
1-3/8 in. fingerboard width at nut1-7/8 in. fingerboard width at neck/body joint
Order this great Kala uke today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.