- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Koa Tenor Cutaway Gloss Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- J08298 000000000 J08298000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kala Koa Tenor Cutaway Gloss Acoustic-Electric Ukulele is made with hand-selected, Hawaiian Koa harvested on the Big Island of Hawaii. It sounds ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-selected tonewoods from Hawaii and KALA electronics
The Kala Koa Tenor Cutaway Gloss Acoustic-Electric Ukulele is made with hand-selected, Hawaiian Koa harvested on the Big Island of Hawaii. It sounds incredible, plugged in or not, and allows you to carry a little piece of Hawaii wherever you go.
Body size: Tenor
Top: Hawaiian koa
Back and sides: Hawiian koa
Trim: Maple with white and black accents
Headstock: Slotted with laser-etched mother-of-pearl inlay
Fingerboard material: rosewood
Fingermarkers: White dots
Side markers: Black dots
Tuners: Gold Grover open gear
Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
Saddle: Graph Tech NuBone
Strings: Premium D'Addario Titanium
Case sold separately
Kala UK-300-TR (active system)
Features : 2-band EQ with chromatic LED tuner
Input Impedance : 22 M?
Frequency Response: 20Hz 20KHz
Bass: +/-12dB at 100Hz
Treble: +/-12dB at 10KHz
Battery Status: LED
Power Supply: 2 x CR2032 Coin Battery
Only EQ: Over 200 Hours
Tuner on: Over 100 Hours
Pickup: Omega II Piezo Cable pickup
Enjoy the inviting feel and tone of Hawiian koa. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.