- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kala Rumbler Fretted Acoustic-Electric U-Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99419 000001001 H99419000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kala Rumbler is the latest model in Kala Brand's distinctive line of award-winning portable U-Bass instruments. The Rumbler takes the U-Bass into...Click To Read More About This Product
Standard bass pitches in a compact instrument.
The Kala Rumbler is the latest model in Kala Brand's distinctive line of award-winning portable U-Bass instruments. The Rumbler takes the U-Bass into a new dimension with the addition of custom engineered electronics and new proprietary strings, at an economically friendly price. The Rumbler design integrates a specially designed Kala electronic system with a piezo pickup and is equipped with an active EQ with built-in tuner. Each bass is strung with Kala Silver Rumbler Strings which are proprietary U-Bass strings designed and manufactured exclusively for Kala Brand Music by Aquila strings. Padded gig bag included. Die-cast U-Bass tuners, Laminate mahogany construction, mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
- Laminate Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- 16 frets
- 21 inch scale
- Custom Die Cast Tuners
- Kala Silver Rumbler Strings
- Custom Kala inlay
- Kala electronic system with an active EQ and built in tuner
- Includes a Deluxe U-Bass Embroidered Gig Bag
- Meets most airline carry-on requirements
- Set-up by Kala in the USA
You'll be amazed at what this low profile instrument can do.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.