- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele Diamond Super Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52182 000001000 L52182000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introduced in 2014, the Diamond from Kanile’a is the very first model to showcase their super tenor size as a standard feature. Designed by the eldes...Click To Read More About This Product
Wider lower bout and special bracing for more low-end depth.
Introduced in 2014, the Diamond from Kanile’a is the very first model to showcase their super tenor size as a standard feature. Designed by the eldest of Joe and Kristen Souza’s three sons, Kaimana (whose name means diamond in Hawaiian), the Diamond Super Tenor ukulele is a bold instrument with a wider lower bout to create a deeper sound, gorgeous premium curly koa, a sleek Cobra slotted headstock and an accenting zebra wood rosette. A graphite rod has also been placed in the neck under the fingerboard for added stability and strength. If you are looking for a quiet, non-descriptive instrument, this is not the ukulele for you.
Add a Diamond to your collection. Order today.
- Signature Series Kanile`a Diamond Super Tenor Ukulele 4-string ukulele
- Premium Curly Koa body
- TRUR bracing
- Radius back
- Solid mahogany neck
- Graphite rod in the neck
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and headplate
- Black front & back binding
- Zebra wood rosette with black trim
- Cobra slotted headstock
- Sand position markers & logo
- Diamond sand inlay on fingerboard
- Black TUSQ graphite-infused nut and saddle
- Black Gotoh Stealth tuners
- Aquila Corde strings
- UV cured high gloss body
- Satin neck
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.