- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele E-SILK Deluxe Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L44333 000001000 L44333000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The E-SILK Deluxe Tenor's key feature is its incredibly silky finish. Run your fingers along the surface of this instrument and you'll instantly fall...Click To Read More About This Product
A UV-cured silk finish makes this deluxe curly koa uke a sweet-looking and smooth experience.
The E-SILK Deluxe Tenor's key feature is its incredibly silky finish. Run your fingers along the surface of this instrument and you'll instantly fall in love with the feel as much as you well as the striking richness of deluxe curly koa. This signature finish is UV cured so with just three coats, your ukulele will enjoy decades of full protection so generations of players will be able to enjoy it. This model also features an ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate with Kailua Beach sand accents.
The E-SILK Deluxe Tenor ukulele comes in a canvas semi-hardshell case.
- Deluxe curly koa body
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Radius back
- Mahogany neck
- Ebony headplate
- Kailua Beach sand inlays – position markers and logo
- Open geared chrome tuning keys
- UV-cured silk finish
- Aquila Corde super Nylgut strings
If you like what you see, order it now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.