- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele KCS TRU-R Tenor Premium Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49825 000001000 L49825000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Named for the Kanile'a iconic two-pointed crown, the KCS TRU-R Tenor Premium ukulele combines the aesthetic beauty of curly Hawaiian koa, the clean l...Click To Read More About This Product
Exotic tonewoods with a gloss finish.
Named for the Kanile'a iconic two-pointed crown, the KCS TRU-R Tenor Premium ukulele combines the aesthetic beauty of curly Hawaiian koa, the clean look of ebony and the practical function of a slotted headstock. Add to that the Kanile'a TRU (Total Resonating 'Ukulele) bracing system with its touch-release-touch setup, geared tuners with an 18:1 ratio, bridge pin system and Aquila Corde Super-nylgut strings, and you’ve got a playable masterpiece with an incomparable sound.
The KCS TRU-R comes in a canvas semi-hardshell case.
- Curly Hawiian koa body
- Radius back
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and headplate
- Kanile'a Crown Slotted headstock
- Sand position markers and logo
- Cosmo Black Gotoh Stealth tuners
- Aquila Corde strings
- Gloss finish
Like what you see? Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.