- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele KSR TRU-R Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49820 000001000 L49820000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KSR TRU-R Tenor ukulele is part of their 2019 model releases, and features a koa armrest, select koa wood body, thin traditional flat-top slotted...Click To Read More About This Product
Select koa body with comfortable armrest.
The KSR TRU-R Tenor ukulele is part of their 2019 model releases, and features a koa armrest, select koa wood body, thin traditional flat-top slotted headstock, white mother-of-pearl position markers and logo, and a gloss body and silk neck finish.
Comes with a semi-hardshell case.
Order this sweet-looking all-koa uke today.
- 4-string select koa body
- Radiused back
- TRU-R Total Resonating Ukulele-Redesigned bracing system
- Contrasting koa armrest
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and headplate
- Traditional thin-slotted headstock
- White mother-of-pearl position markers and logo
- Kanile'a exclusive Gotoh Stealth tuners
- UV cured gloss body
- Silk neck finish
- Aquila Corde supernylgut strings
- Semi-hardshell case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.