- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanile'a Ukulele Willie K 5-String Super Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52156 000001000 L52156000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kanile'a 'Ukulele is excited to partner with Hawaii's unpredictable Uncle Willie K 5-String Super Tenor ukulele. Singer, songwriter, musician, entert...Click To Read More About This Product
Built for an island legend with comfortable bevel cutaway, armrest and unique rosette.
Kanile'a 'Ukulele is excited to partner with Hawaii's unpredictable Uncle Willie K 5-String Super Tenor ukulele. Singer, songwriter, musician, entertainer and rocker, this Nā Hōkū Hanohano award-winning artist has been wowing crowds worldwide with his incredible vocal and musical range. From blues to Hawaiian, reggae to rock, from jazz to opera, Willie K. can do it all...and now he has his very own 19"-scale Kanile'a model, which you too can own, the Kanile'a Willie K 5-string (with Low G) Super Tenor ukulele.
- Super Tenor 5-string ukulele (Low G and re-entrant G)
- Premium curly koa deep body
- Graphite rod in the neck
- 19″ scale length with Cobra slotted headstock
- Ebony bevel cutaway and armrest
- Willie K. Maui Tribe rosette in black and koa
- Black front binding
- Ebony fingerboard, bridge and head plate
- Side position markers only in sand
- Willie K. signature sand inlay on fingerboard
- Sand logo
- Gotoh Stealth Cosmo Black tuners with Kanile'a knobs
- Black tusq graphite-infused nut and saddle
- UV cured gloss body and silk neck finish
Invest in your art with this work of art. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.