- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kentucky KM-300E Electric Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 524003 000014000 524003000014000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Kentucky KM-300E Electric Mandolin has a style and sound all its own. Its modified F-style basswood body, bound maple neck with a radiused rosewo...Click To Read More About This Product
Infinite tonal possibilities at your fingertips.
The Kentucky KM-300E Electric Mandolin has a style and sound all its own. Its modified F-style basswood body, bound maple neck with a radiused rosewood fretboard and adjustable truss rod ensures it will be a hit with any musician looking to add a new dimension to their playing style.
Modified F-style body shape made of basswood
Bound maple neck with a radiused rosewood fretboard and adjustable truss rod
Inlayed mother-of-pearl Kentucky logo and dot fret position markers
3-ply tortoise pickguard
Nickel-plated brass Deco-style tailpiece (accepts both ball end and loop end strings)
Adjustable rosewood bridge with bone compensated bone cap
Chrome-plated volume and tone control knobs
Lipstick style neck position pick-up
Chrome plated mini Schaller-style tuners
Vintage style ivory body binding
2 Color, high gloss tobacco sunburst
Nut width: 1-1/8"
Scale length: 13-3/4"
Fretboard width @ 12th fret: 1-3/8"
String spacing at bridge: 1-7/16"
String gauges: 1st .11 2nd .16 3rd .26w 4th 36w
Fretboard Radius: 7
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.