- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kohala KPP-T Tenor Ukulele Player Pack
- Write a Review
- J21437 000001000 J21437000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Kohala's KPP-T Tenor Ukulele Player Pack includes everything you need to find the Sound of Aloha! Featuring an all-linden wood body with upgraded Aqu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great beginner's pack fo those looking to get into playing ukuelele.
Kohala's KPP-T Tenor Ukulele Player Pack includes everything you need to find the Sound of Aloha! Featuring an all-linden wood body with upgraded Aquila Strings, reinforced bracing, rosewood fingerboard, and deluxe black ABS binding, this ukulele is built to last and the perfect choice for both beginner and experienced players. A padded carry bag, clip-on chromatic tuner, and starter booklet are all included for a complete ukulele package right out of the box.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.