- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kremona Mari Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05995 000001001 J05995000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mari Tenor Ukulele honors the unique lineage of the ukulele, from its beginnings in Portugal to its refinements in Hawaii, clear through to its p...Click To Read More About This Product
All-solid mahogony body and neck for mellow vibe with excellent sustain.
The Mari Tenor Ukulele honors the unique lineage of the ukulele, from its beginnings in Portugal to its refinements in Hawaii, clear through to its popularity in mainland North America. Kermona's own ninety-year history of European craftsmanship plays the biggest role in the soulful tone and feel found in these very special musical instruments.
The Mari Tenor uke features a solid mahogany back, sides and top and Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay with a satin polyurethane finish.
Comes with UKHC deluxe hard case.
- Solid mahogany back, sides and top
- African mahogany neck
- Indian rosewood fingerboard, bridge and headstock overlay
- Gold-plated machine heads
- Satin polyurethane finish
- Bone nut and saddle
- Set dovetail neckjoint
- Aquila "Nylgut" model strings
- 37 mm at nut
- 18 frets
- 432 mm scale
- Includes UKHC deluxe hard case
Enjoy the flavor of the islands with this special ukulele. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.