- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lanikai LM-TCA Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K36562 000001000 K36562000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The greater density of solid mahogany creates mid-range tones and a balanced sound. This wood is known as the “Jack of All Trades” at Lanikai because...Click To Read More About This Product
Solid mahogany tenor ukulele.
The greater density of solid mahogany creates mid-range tones and a balanced sound. This wood is known as the “Jack of All Trades” at Lanikai because it is very versatile; you can play any style and it is guaranteed to sound great on mahogany.
- Size: Tenor
- Scale Length: 17.25″
- Width at Nut: 37mm
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back/Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
- # of Frets: 19
- Machines: Gold Kluson Vintage
- Binding: Multiple
Solid wood ukulele.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.