- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lanikai Oak Acoustic-Electric Baritone Ukulele With Cutaway
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75366 000001000 L75366000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lanikai Oak OA-CEB cutaway electric baritone ukulele has an adjustable truss rod for easy action adjustments, a wider nut for player comfort, sel...Click To Read More About This Product
Crisp tone in a larger size ukulele with Fishman electronics.
The Lanikai Oak OA-CEB cutaway electric baritone ukulele has an adjustable truss rod for easy action adjustments, a wider nut for player comfort, select figured wood, open back tuners, wood marquetry, NuBone XB nut and saddle, D’Addario strings, a Fishman Kula preamp and tuner, satin finish, and a padded gig bag. These ukes have a bright crisp tone with comfortable playability and striking looks.
Grab a uke you'll be happy to play. Order today.
- Cutaway electric baritone ukulele
- Adjustable truss rod
- Wider nut
- Select figured wood
- Open back tuners
- Wood marquetry
- NuBone XB nut and saddle
- D’Addario strings
- Fishman Kula preamp and tuner
- Satin finish
- Padded gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.