- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lucida Vihuela with Bag
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 514036 000010000 514036000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This finely crafted musical instrument, traditionally used as a rhythm guitar for classical and mariachi music, has a signature rounded back, a nato ...Click To Read More About This Product
Far-carrying tone will delight the most fastidious mariachi artist, while its price is well within reach of the beginner.
This finely crafted musical instrument, traditionally used as a rhythm guitar for classical and mariachi music, has a signature rounded back, a nato neck and top, and a rosewood nut and fingerboard.
From its selection of choice tonewoods to the hand-painted black and white striping on the raised edges of its top and back, the Lucida Vihuela is authentic in every way. A traditional multi-colored rosette decorates the soundhole and the bridge is highly polished maple. The vaulted back with light colored back strip provides the look, as well as the tone projection, necessary for the true mariachi sound.
The Lucida Vihuela is strung with genuine Mexican nylon strings and comes with a black padded nylon gig bag with a zippered pocket, double-stitched handle and an adjustable backpack strap.
The beautiful design and vibrant tone of the Lucida Vihuela is love at first sight and sound!
- Nato top
- Nato neck
- Rosewood nut and fingerboard
- Hand-painted black and white striping
- Traditional multi-colored rosette
- Genuine Mexican nylon strings
- Includes black padded nylon gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.