- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahalo Java Series MJ1TBK-U Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J41069 000002000 J41069000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mahalo's expert craftsmen have selected Indonesia’s best tonewoods to bring you the Mahalo J Series Ukulele. To reproduce the best possible tone they...Click To Read More About This Product
Super affordable and easy to like.
Mahalo's expert craftsmen have selected Indonesia’s best tonewoods to bring you the Mahalo J Series Ukulele. To reproduce the best possible tone they use Indonesian Rosewood (Sonokelin) to build fingerboards and bridges, Mahogany for the necks, and exotic Nyatoh for the bodies with arched back.
A distinctive see-through, gloss finish is applied to every Mahalo JAVA Series Ukulele to reveal the inherent beauty and quality of the tonewoods and to enhance every musical nuance.
Complete with Mahalo carry bag, Mahalo Java Series Ukuleles feature an arched back and state-of-the-art Canadian NuBone Extended Bass (XB) bridge saddles to increase projection and bass response. Aquila strings are also fitted to the ukuleles to produce a fuller, louder and more balanced sound, rich in tonal harmonics.
You’ll be amazed at the quality and performance of the Mahalo JAVA Series Ukuleles.
- Type: Soprano Body Style
- Body Wood: Nyatoh with Arched Back
- Fingerboard: Sonokelin
- Bridge: Sonokelin
- Machine Heads: Vintage Geared, Nickel
- Strings: Aquila
- Frets: Nickel
- Bridge Saddle: NuBone XB
- Accessories: Includes Black Gig Bag
Order this fun ukulele today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.