- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahalo MJ3 Java Tenor 4-String Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75342 000001000 L75342000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expert craftsmen have hand-selected Indonesia’s finest tonewoods to develop the Mahalo Java Series ukulele. The Mahalo MJ3 Java Tenor 4-string ukulel...Click To Read More About This Product
A quality-crafted uke that's built for performance.
Expert craftsmen have hand-selected Indonesia’s finest tonewoods to develop the Mahalo Java Series ukulele. The Mahalo MJ3 Java Tenor 4-string ukulele features an exotic nato body that’s carefully crafted with unique tone-enhancing features and matched with a mahogany neck and teak fingerboard to reproduce outstanding tonal quality and projection. A distinctive, high quality see-through finish is applied to every Mahalo Java Series ukulele to reveal the inherent beauty and quality of the natural tonewoods and enhance every musical nuance. Mahalo Java Series ukuleles feature an arched back and Graph Tech NuBone XB bridge saddles to increase projection and bass response. Aquila Super Nylgut strings are fitted to produce a fuller, louder and more balanced sound, rich in tonal harmonics.
- Nato body with arched bag
- Mahogany neck, teak fingerboard and bridge with 18 nickel frets
- Waverly-style, gold-plated tuning machines
- Carry bag included
Say Mahalo with this uke. Order today.
- Body type: Tenor
- Top wood: Nato
- Back & sides: Nato
- Fingerboard: Teak
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Number of frets: 18
- Bridge: Teak
- Saddle & nut: Graph Tech NuBone XB/ABS
- Tuning machines: Waverly
- Number of strings: 4
- Case: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.