- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahalo MLP-100 Lap Steel Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H81005
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mahalo MLP-100 is a high-quality, six-string electric lap steel with a powerful, single-coil Soap-Bar style pickup for those vintage Hawaiian ton...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-quality, six-string electric lap steel with a powerful, single-coil Soap-Bar style pickup.
The Mahalo MLP-100 is a high-quality, six-string electric lap steel with a powerful, single-coil Soap-Bar style pickup for those vintage Hawaiian tones. The body of this unique guitar is of select basswood. The fingerboard fret and position markers are silk-screened, in the tradition of Hawaiian guitars of the 1940s and 1950s. The glossy white finish has colorful surfboard-style graphics, and the tuning machines are die-cast, enclosed units with chrome plating. Three telescoping, adjustable metal legs serve as a stand and fit compactly in the included padded gig bag that holds the guitar. This high-quality gig bag features the Mahalo logo, and comes included in the price of the guitar. If you're looking for an electric lap-steel Hawaiian guitar that's loaded with style and showmanship, the Mahalo MLP-100 is the one for you.
- Surfboard shaped basswood body
- Traditional silk-screened fingerboard fret and position markers
- Soap-Bar style single-coil pickup
- 1-volume and 1-tone control layout
- Chrome-plated bridge and die-cast tuners
- Glossy white finish with blue surfboard-style graphics
- Built-in stand consists of three telescoping, removable legs that fold up neatly into gig bag
- Padded gig bag included
Get ready to ride some waves. Order today.