- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mahalo Skull Ukulele Soprano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L68012 000001000 L68012000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The skull model soprano ukulele features its innovative up-side-down body in the shape of a skull; crackled bone finish paint work, and a coffin shap...Click To Read More About This Product
Skull graphic on a soprano ukulele.
The skull model soprano ukulele features its innovative up-side-down body in the shape of a skull; crackled bone finish paint work, and a coffin shaped headstock completing the unique design.
Invoke the other side with this sepulchral ukulele.
- Body: Sengon – Skull Shape
- Neck: Jabon
- Fingerboard Mahogany
- Bridge: Mahogany
- Headstock: Coffin Shape
- Frets: 12, Nickel
- Machine Heads: Vintage, Gold Plated.
- Strings: Aquila Super Nylgut
- Saddle: Graph Tech Nubone Xb
- Nut: Abs, White
- Scale Length: Soprano – 346mm
- Finish: Crackle Finish
- Packaging: Full Color Display Box Packaging
- With Carry Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.