- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin S1 Left-Handed Soprano Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H71025 000001000 H71025000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Martin S1 Left-Handed Soprano Ukulele is crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. It features traditional cedar l...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crafted of solid genuine mahogany with traditional cedar linings.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
The Martin S1 Left-Handed Soprano Ukulele is crafted of solid genuine mahogany, joined with a dovetail mahogany neck. It features traditional cedar linings and inlaid rosette, rosewood bridge and fingerboard, and bone saddle and nut. It is laid out in soprano dimensions and comes with its own gig bag.
Model: S1 uke left-handed
Construction: mahogany blocks/applied dovetail
Body size: soprano uke
Top: solid genuine mahogany - 1 piece
Rosette: b/w/b boltaron
Back material: solid genuine mahogany
Side material: solid genuine mahogany
Neck shape: soprano uke shape
Headstock: solid/uke taper
Scale length: 13.614''
Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
Fingerboard position inlays: one @ 5th, two @ 7th, one @ 10th
Bridge material: solid morado
Bridge: style o-uke style
Tuning machines: Grover nickel w/ white buttons
Interior label: paper label
Includes gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.