- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Martin T1K Koa Tenor Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H80797 000001000 H80797000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Martin has built the world's finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent craftsmanship and solid Hawaiian koa for a full, authentic sound.
- The Martin Archives
- Behind The Bricks - A Look Inside C.F. Martin & Co.
- Behind The Bricks - Fretting & Dovetail Neck Joint
- Behind The Bricks - Final Fit & Inspection
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Inside his personal collection at the Martin Museum
- Chris Martin's Private Tour - Part 2
- Behind The Martin Archives - An exclusive look at rare Martin artifacts presented by Dick Boak
- The Faces of C.F. Martin & Co.
Martin has built the world's finest ukuleles since 1916, and tenor ukes since 1929 that have long been prized for their full-bodied voice and great volume. The T1K Koa Tenor Ukulele features top, back and sides crafted of solid Hawaiian koa, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island players. Entire body is finished in high quality satin lacquer, and features an applied dovetail neck joint. The T1K Koa Tenor Ukulele is a beautiful example of why Martin is still the name in superior quality ukuleles.
Includes gig bag.
Full tenor ukulele sound
Solid Hawaiian koa back, sides and top
Dovetail neck joint
Select hardwood neck with solid morado fingerboard
17" scale length with 20 frets
White Tusq nut and saddle
Includes padded gig bag
Enjoy a ukulele that will last a lifetime. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.