- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell AM100VS A-Style Mandolin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 583274 000015000 583274000015000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The A-style Mitchell AM100VS Mandolin offers visual brilliance and quality craftsmanship in a striking package. The AM100VS mandolin is equipped with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solid spruce top for incredible projection and authentic bluegrass tone.
The A-style Mitchell AM100VS Mandolin offers visual brilliance and quality craftsmanship in a striking package. The AM100VS mandolin is equipped with a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides for clarity, balanced high-end tone, and full projection to stand out in the jam.
The A-style body design has a fuller and more pronounced tone than traditional F-style mandolins, to sound great chopping bluegrass rhythms and melodic leads. The 14" scale, 20 frets, and easy action makes for smooth and intricate fret movements; and the mandolin's bridge and fretboard produce clarity and plenty of sustain.
The Mitchell AM100VS mandolin boasts a Vintage Sunburst finish, abalone inlays, white binding, and gold hardware that ensure you'll be noticed on stage or wherever your playing takes you. Case sold separately.
- 8 string
- A-style design
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14" scale
- Dovetail neck joint
- Mahogany neck
- Select hardwood fretboard
- 20 frets (12 open)
- Select hardwood bridge
- Gold, vintage-style geared tuners
- Gold hardware
- Vintage sunburst finish
- Case sold separately
A lot of mandolin for the money.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.