Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Mitchell AM100VS A-Style Mandolin Vintage Sunbursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solid spruce top for incredible projection and authentic bluegrass tone.
The A-style body design has a fuller and more pronounced tone than traditional F-style mandolins, to sound great chopping bluegrass rhythms and melodic leads. The 14" scale, 20 frets, and easy action makes for smooth and intricate fret movements; and the mandolin's bridge and fretboard produce clarity and plenty of sustain.
The Mitchell AM100VS mandolin boasts a Vintage Sunburst finish, abalone inlays, white binding, and gold hardware that ensure you'll be noticed on stage or wherever your playing takes you. Case sold separately.
- 8-string, A-style design
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 14" scale
- Dovetail neck joint
- Mahogany neck
- Select hardwood fretboard
- 20 frets (12 open)
- Select hardwood bridge
- Gold, vintage-style geared tuners
- Gold hardware
- Vintage sunburst finish
- Case sold separately
A lot of mandolin for little money.
AM100VS A-Style Mandolin Specifications:Body
- Body Type: A-Style Mandolin
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Binding: White
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 1-1/8″
- Nut Width at Body: 1-1/2″
- Fingerboard: Jatoba
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 14
- Number of Frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Inlay: Abalone Mini Dots
- Pickup/Preamp: No
- Headstock Overlay: N/A
- Tuning Machines: Gold, Vintage-Style
- Bridge: Select Hardwood
- Saddle/Nut: Compensated
- Product Dimensions: 26.9" L X 11.0" W X 3.5" H
- Product Weight: 6.8 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.