- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MU100CE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H79196 000001000 H79196000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first acoustic-electric ukulele in the Mitchell line, the MU100CE takes the ever-popular concert all-koa ukulele and adds the flexibility of a Fi...Click To Read More About This Product
A concert-size ukulele made of koa and rosewood with Fishman electronics.
The first acoustic-electric ukulele in the Mitchell line, the MU100CE takes the ever-popular concert all-koa ukulele and adds the flexibility of a Fishman KULA preamp with built-in tuner, allowing you to amplify your performance and dial in the perfect sound on any stage. The beautifully appointed abalone rosette and purfling combine with the warm, rich look of figured koa for a ukulele experience like no other.Case sold separately.
- All-koa construction
- Abalone rosette and purfling
- Compensated saddle
- Fishman KULA preamp with built-in tuner
- Indian rosewood fingerboard
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard
Grab a sweet-sounding uke that'll follow you everywhere, even onstage. Order today.
- Body Type: Concert
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top Wood: Koa
- Back: Koa
- Sides: Koa
- Body Finish: Natural Gloss
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with Abalone Purfling
- Width at Upper Bout: 5-9/16″
- Width at Lower Bout: 7-11/16″
- Nut Width: 1-3/8″
- Neck width at body: 1-7/8″
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 14-7/8″
- Number of frets: 19
- Neck finish: High Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman KULA
- Preamp EQ: Yes
- Tuner: Yes
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle/Nut: Compensated Saddle
- Dimensions: 23.25″ L X 7.70″ W X 2.75″ D
- Weight: 2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.