- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MU40C Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48865 000001000 J48865000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MU40C Concert Ukulele provides all the fun of their MU40, now in a larger "concert"-sized body for a bigger sound and excellent projecti...Click To Read More About This Product
An ideal beginner uke with bigger body for more sound.
The Mitchell MU40C Concert Ukulele provides all the fun of their MU40, now in a larger "concert"-sized body for a bigger sound and excellent projection. The MU40C is designed around a bound lindenwood body for bright, snappy tone and a natural finish for outstanding looks. The bound fingerboard offers comfortable, easy playability for players of any skill level. Features include classic, open-key tuning machines. Plus, the included instructional booklet allows beginners to start playing right out of the box.
Case sold separately.
- Fun-playing concert-sized ukulele
- Lindenwood top/back/sides with natural finish
- White ABS binding (top/back)
- Open-gear vintage style tuners
- Bound fingerboard
- 14 frets
Join the fun. Order today.
- Body Type: Concert
- Cutaway: No
- Top Wood: Lindenwood
- Back: LindenwoodIDES: Lindenwood
- Body Finish: Natural
- Nut Width: 1.37″
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Neck Wood: Lindenwood
- Scale Length: 15
- Number of Frets: 14
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Pickup/Preamp: No
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Bridge: Lindenwood
- Saddle/Nut: Non-Compensated
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.