- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MU50SE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele with Solid Cedar Top
- Write a Review
- J55775 000001000 J55775000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mitchell MU50SE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele is ideal for adding a new voice to your existing string collection or as a step-up performance ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The warmth of cedar in an affordable uke.
The Mitchell MU50SE Acoustic-Electric Concert Ukulele is ideal for adding a new voice to your existing string collection or as a step-up performance instrument—for bands or soloing. This gorgeously appointed ukulele features a solid cedar top and mahogany back and sides for an overall warm, round tone. The arched back design offers plenty of volume and projection, making the MU50SE ideal for all types of music. An electronic preamp features a tone-sculpting 3-band EQ that allows you to plug into any amp or mixer, while the built-in tuner lets you to tune your instrument on-the-fly so the music never has to stop.
Case sold separately.
- Concert size ukulele
- Solid cedar top
- Mahogany back and sides
- Arch back design
- Walnut fretboard
- Built-in preamp with 3-band EQ and tuner
- Sealed gear tuners
- Case sold separately
Step up to a solid cedar top ukulele from Mitchell. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.