- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mitchell MU75BK Concert Ukulele
- Write a Review
- H79198 000001000 H79198000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This MU75BK concert ukulele is the newest addition to the Mitchell line, featuring all-mahogany construction that ensures warm tone and great project...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Surf's up with this well-dressed concert ukulele.
This MU75BK concert ukulele is the newest addition to the Mitchell line, featuring all-mahogany construction that ensures warm tone and great projection. The brilliant gloss black finish gives it a unique look, while the abalone rosette and purfling further enhance the beauty of this instrument. Case sold separately.
- Mahogany top, back, and sides provide warm, full tone
- Custom multi-ply ABS, abalone purfling
- Traditional dovetail neck joint construction
- A beautiful abalone and multi-ring rosette
- Vintage-style geared tuners
- Case sold separately
Catch a wave with this ukulele. Order today.
- Body Style: Concert Ukulele
- Top: Mahogany
- Back/Sides: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss Black
- No. of Frets: 16/12 open
- Scale Length: 15"
- Nut Width: 1-3/8"
- Neck Width at Body: 1-7/8"
- Inlay Pattern: Mother of Pearl Mini dots
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with Abalone Purfling Saddle: Compensated
- Width at Upper Bout: 5-9/16"
- Width at Lower Bout: 7-11/16"
- Maximum Depth: 2-3/4"
- Dimensions: 23.25" L X 7.70" W X 2.75" D (59.1 cm X 19.6 cm X 7.0 cm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (.82 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.