- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Accordion AL3112 Red with Case
Condition 1 - Mint FBE
- Write a Review
- #J21333 004002000 J21333004002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The stylish Alacran Model AL3112 is a 3-row diatonic 31-button style accordion with exceptional high-quality sound. The large Italian-style buttons a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Quality button accordion with decorative bellows.
The stylish Alacran Model AL3112 is a 3-row diatonic 31-button style accordion with exceptional high-quality sound. The large Italian-style buttons are smooth, noise-free that feel and play like a high-end Italian accordion.
Designed by Pierluca Polverini, the Alacran has many features not found on accordions in its price range, like soft smooth airtight cloth bellows unlike the paper bellows found on other brands.
It is perfect for Norteno, Tex Mex and Conjunto styles of music. The 12 bass buttons are used to control the intake and release of air. It has an adjustable bass side strap for playing comfort, and Italian-style bellow straps with tuck-away snaps. Attractive diamond-design bellows.
Includes a fittted hardshell case with straps.
Available colors include Black Gloss, Red Pearl. Please select your preferred key and color in the drop down menu, Sol (GCF) and Fa (F/Bb/Eb).
Patented clatter-free keyboard design
Large Italian-style buttons for ease of play
Italian style bellow straps with tuckaway snaps
Adjustable bass side strap
Adjustable harness straps
Celluloid covered throughout
Fitted hardshell case is included
12H x 12 W x 7-1/2D and weighs 9.6 lb.
Quality sound and durable build. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.