- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Montauk Soprano Ukulele Mahogany
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- #L41009 004001000 L41009004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The flagship model in D'Angelico's first-ever collection of ukuleles, the Montauk is a soprano ukulele offering remarkable playability and classic vi...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Deluxe tonewoods and D'Angelico style make for a uke that stands out.
The flagship model in D'Angelico's first-ever collection of ukuleles, the Montauk is a soprano ukulele offering remarkable playability and classic vibe. Perfectly suited to both beginners and serious players, the Montauk features a solid mahogany top for warm, rich resonance, and an open pore natural finish for unobstructed tone. A slim neck shape and 1.4" nut width make the Montauk easy to navigate for hands of all sizes, while a lightweight build offers added comfort.
Get a ukulele with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
- Body Shape: Soprano
- Color: Natural Mahogany
- Top Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Side Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Bridge Shape: Stairstep
- Bridge Material: Torrefied Merbau
- Saddle: PPS
- Bridge Pin: Black Plastic with White Dot
- Material: Mahogany with Scarf Joint and Stacked Heel
- Heel Shape: Triangle
- Nut Width: 1.4"
- Nut Material: PPS
- Shape of Back: C-Shape
- Joint Type: Dowel
- Neck Joins Body at: 12F
- Material: Torrefied Merbau / Straight End
- Binding: Black
- Fretwire: 1.5 mm Tall
- Scale: 345 mm
- Radius: Flat
- Position Inlay: Acrylic Dot
- Side Marker: White Dot
- Number of Frets: 16
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.