- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LBQ Bajo Quinto El Estandar Series Acoustic
Condition 1 - Mint Natural
- L25181 004001000 L25181004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This full bodied H. Jimenez Bajo quinto is designed with a well-seasoned and close grained resonate spruce top with no micas. The back and sides are ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Easy to play with a strong voice.
This full bodied H. Jimenez Bajo quinto is designed with a well-seasoned and close grained resonate spruce top with no micas. The back and sides are rich Mahogany. It has easy playability with a strong voice to punch through and be heard.
All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with saddle for optimum performance, high quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette. All H. Jimenez bajo quintos ship with padded gig bag with logo and are covered by Limited lifetime.
- All H. Jimenez bajo quintos feature a specially designed Rosewood H. Jimenez Thunderwing bridge with saddle for optimum performance
- High quality natural rosewood fingerboard with H. Jimenez laser logo in the end as well as the H. Jimenez headstock shape and arrow rosette
- All bajo quinto models have a padded black nylon logo bag with zipper pouch and shoulder straps.
- Covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Add some latin sounds to your music. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.