- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tiki Soprano Ukulele
Condition 1 - Mint Sea Foam Green
- H95085 004007000 H95085004007000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
What could be more fun than a Tiki Ukulele? Kolohe (the mischievous rascal) has turned the world upside down with these ukuleles. The completely amaz...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A colorful instrument with an engraved Tiki bridge.
What could be more fun than a Tiki Ukulele? Kolohe (the mischievous rascal) has turned the world upside down with these ukuleles. The completely amazing Tiki bridge is just the start. The Kohala Tiki Soprano Ukulele is made with all Linden wood and comes in a variety of colors with a durable satin finish. It features postion markers on both sides of the fretboard, making it perfect for both righties and lefties. Just switch the strings around and go.
The soprano size, also known as standard size, is the traditional body size of the ukulele. The soprano is perfect for players with smaller hands and its small size gives it a bright crisp tone.
Case sold separately.
- Chrome-plated geared tuning machines
- Linden wood construction
- Rosewood fingerboard and Tiki bridge
- Aquila nylgut strings
- Learn-to-play instructional booklet
- Case sold separately
Tiki or not tiki? There's no question! Order today.
- Size: Soprano
- Scale Length: 13.625"
- Width at Nut: 35m
- Top, Back and Sides: Linden Wood
- Machines: Geared with Chrome Buttons
- Neck: Linden
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Dot on 5, 7, 10, 12
- Neck inlays: Lefty and Righty 5, 7, 10, 12
- Bridge: Rosewood Tiki
- Neck/Body Joined: 12th Fret
- # of Frets: 12
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.