- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MO CDR Concert Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
Condition 1 - Mint Lizard Design
- J41873 004001000 J41873004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To the early Hawaiians, the mo'o (lizards) were a symbol of spirituality and good fortune. Shape-shifting and agile, lizards are one of the oldest an...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) A traditionally Hawaiian instrument with traditionally Hawaiian lizard art.
To the early Hawaiians, the mo'o (lizards) were a symbol of spirituality and good fortune. Shape-shifting and agile, lizards are one of the oldest and most powerful of Polynesian guardian spirits. These graceful lizards intertwine amongst tropical Monstera leaves on this fanciful uke and are sure to bring good mojo to your playing.
Includes gig bag.
- Body type: Concert Ukulele
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & sides: Solid Cedar
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Satin Natural
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 35 mm
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 15 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin Natural
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Luna
- Configuration: Piezo and mic
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Open geared
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Graphite
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Top graphic
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.