- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortega HYDRA Double Neck 4-String & 8-String Tenor Acoustic-Electric Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54500 000001000 L54500000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hydra model features a 8 string and 4 string mahogany neck set in a tenor sized Ovangkol body with open pore finish. In addition to that this uni...Click To Read More About This Product
Double neck ukulele with 4- and 8-string necks.
The Hydra model features a 8 string and 4 string mahogany neck set in a tenor sized Ovangkol body with open pore finish. In addition to that this unique instrument comes with Ortega Electronics with a three way mini toggle to switch between the necks or to activate together. A rectangle deluxe gig bag is included.
- Custom built electronics with 3 way switch
- Ovangkol top
- Ovangkol back
- Ortega UWNY-4-te strings
- Ortega uke bridge
- Built-in tuner
Nothing says we're in business like a double-neck uke. Order today.
- Color: nnatural
- Wood: top ovangkol
- Finish: top satin
- Wood: back ovangkol
- Finish: back satin
- Wood: neck mahogany
- Finish: neck satin
- Wood: fretboard walnut
- Wood: bridge walnut
- Built-in tuner
- Electronics with 3 way switch
- Frets: 18
- Binding, body Tortoise ABS
- Scale length: 430
- Nut width: 38 mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.