- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Oscar Schmidt OU5-R-U Concert Ukelele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L39592 000001000 L39592000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Constructed of Hawaiian koa, this affordable, classically designed OU5-R-U Soprano Ukulele offers superior resonance, and is hand crafted for years o...Click To Read More About This Product
The beautiful look and tone of select Hawaiian koa with abalone appointments.
Constructed of Hawaiian koa, this affordable, classically designed OU5-R-U Soprano Ukulele offers superior resonance, and is hand crafted for years of playing enjoyment. It features a 16-France nyatoh neck, Grover chrome tuners and a abalone binding and rosette.
Make this uke yours today with a quick click or call.
- Concert size
- Handcrafted quality
- Select Hawaiian Koa top
- Select Hawaiian Koa back and sides
- Abalone binding
- Abalone rosette
- 16-fret nyatoh neck
- ABS nut and saddle
- Gloss finish (OU5)
- Grover chrome tuners
- Limited Lifetime warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.