- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Peavey Power Slide Guitar
- Write a Review
- 518623 000001000 518623000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It's not a lap steel, not a resonator, and it's not a conventional steel guitar. This instrument is in response to a huge number of requests for a la...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The lap-type steel you can play standing up.
It's not a lap steel, not a resonator, and it's not a conventional steel guitar. This instrument is in response to a huge number of requests for a lap-type steel that could be played standing up. The shape of the Power Slide is designed to position the playing surface (fingerboard) to the left of the player's body allowing unhampered access to the playing surface. The Power Slide Guitar's unique 4-point suspension and the special "Y" strap enable the instrument to be played either horizontally or vertically (and almost anywhere in-between). The Power Slide uses Peavey's unique magnet loaded humbucking pickup with patented "T-60 type" mode/tone control. The 2-octave scale provides more tonal flexibility than any Slide guitar that can be played standing up.
Peavey's "Power Slide" comes with its special "Y" strap and a padded bag to accommodate its "different" shape. With a 6-string configuration, you're already familiar with the string gauges and tuning, and at this price, you can't lose.
Includes gig bag.
Revolutionary next generation slide instrument
Ergonomically designed for maximum playability
Patent-pending multipoint strap system
Allows for multiple vertical and horizontal playing styles
Unique magnet loaded pickup with patented variable coil mode control
Radical patent-pending design provides unprecedented neck access in vertical
Includes gig bag, slide and multipoint strap
Try something new. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.