- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King Dirty 30s Open Back 5 String Banjo
- Write a Review
- H99875 000000000 H99875000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dirty Thirties Series sits at the perfect crossroads of classic sound and historic design like the original Montgomery Ward mail order instrument...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great for bluegrass and old-time music.
The Dirty Thirties Series sits at the perfect crossroads of classic sound and historic design like the original Montgomery Ward mail order instruments from the first half of the century, Dirty Thirties guitars and banjos are the ideal companion for singer-songwriters, folk stylists or traveling troubadours. The Recording King Dirty Thirties Open Back Banjo packs excellent playability and historic vibe into a retro-infused package that makes vintage style and traditional banjo sound accessible to every player. Case sold separately.
Adjustable Coordinator Rod
Maple Neck with Adjustable 2-Way Truss Rod
REMO Recording King Head
Ivory Tuning Key Buttons
Inlaid Dot Fretboard Markers
Case sold separately
Order now and get in touch with the American heritage.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.