- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King Dirty '30s Open Back Tone Ring Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56870 000000000 J56870000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dirty Thirties Series sits at the perfect crossroads of classic sound and historic design, just like the original Montgomery Ward mail order inst...Click To Read More About This Product
All the vibe a banjo player wants.
The Dirty Thirties Series sits at the perfect crossroads of classic sound and historic design, just like the original Montgomery Ward mail order instruments from the first half of last century. The Dirty Thirties Deluxe Open Back Banjo brings together the old time sound of an open back banjo with the added projection and treble clarity of a traditional rolled brass tone ring.
The rim's 18 brackets allow fine tuning of head tension for a multitude of playing styles and sounds, and name brand components like the REMO head and D'Addario strings complement the high quality banjo construction for which Recording King is famous.
- Classic sound and historic design
- Open back banjo
- Traditional rolled brass tone ring
- 18 brackets
- REMO head
- D'Addario strings complement
- Case sold separately
Get authentic style and sound. Order today.
- Model: RKOH-06
- Resonator: n/a
- Rim: Multi-ply mahogany
- Flange: n/a
- Head: Remo
- Tone ring: Rolled brass
- Tension hoop: n/a
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Revebond
- Hardware: Nickel plated
- Tailpiece: No-knot
- Bridge: Maple / ebony
- Fret markers: Inlaid dot
- Inlay: n/a
- Binding: None
- Scale length: 26-1/4"
- Armrest: Nickel plated
- Finish: Dark brown
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.