- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King Dirty 30's Tenor Banjo
- Write a Review
- J20763 000000000 J20763000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Recording King Dirty 30's Tenor Banjo brings 100 years of history into the present, road-ready vibe of the Dirty 30's line. The tenor banjo first...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage looks and feel at a modern, budget-friendly price.
The Recording King Dirty 30's Tenor Banjo brings 100 years of history into the present, road-ready vibe of the Dirty 30's line. The tenor banjo first came to prominence in the early 1900s, and its C-G-D-A tuning is especially well-suited for folk, Celtic and Dixieland music. The tenor is a unique banjo for players looking to add a traditional vibe to their sound, and the perfect crossover instrument for mandolin, violin, viola and cello players.
The Dirty 30's Tenor Banjo has the same road-ready styling as the rest of the Dirty 30's guitars and banjos. The narrow 19-fret neck is a pleasure to hold, and the 23" scale delivers the perfect combination of feel and crisp clarity. The open-back rim features 16 brackets holding down a REMO Fiberskyn head for the classic period-correct tenor sound.
- Maple neck with adjustable truss rod
- Multi-ply maple rim
- Rosewood fretboard
- 16 brackets
- Single coordinator rod
- Presto-style tailpiece
- Maple/ebony 5/8" bridge
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Hand-rubbed brown satin finish
- 23" scale
Recording King knows banjos, and this is one that'll feel and sound great for years. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.