- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King OT25 Madison Old-Time Banjo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H87216 000000000 H87216000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Recording King OT25 Madison Banjo is an old-time picking machine, with a steam-bent maple rim, 24-bracket tension hoop, and the clean look of all...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful 5-string with vintage styling and rustic elegance.
The Recording King OT25 Madison Banjo is an old-time picking machine, with a steam-bent maple rim, 24-bracket tension hoop, and the clean look of all of our Madison banjos. It's built especifically for old-time players, with features like a scooped fretboard, no-knot tailpiece and old-style Remo FiberSkyn head. Case sold separately.
- Old time, open-back style
- Steam-bent maple rim
- Nickel-plated brass hoop
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Adjustable truss rod
- Case sold separately
Get vintage style and modern comfort in your next banjo. Order today.
- Model Name: Madison Old Time Open Back
- Banjo Type: Open Back
- Tone Ring: none
- Flange: none
- Truss Rod: two way, adjustable
- Rim: 3 ply Steam Bent Maple
- Hoop: Nickel plated brass, 24 hook
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Nut: Bone
- Peghead: Recording King Madison
- Peghead Overlay Black
- Peghead Inlay: Recording King Block
- Hooks and Nuts: 24, American threads
- Rods: Dual Coordinator Rods
- Tuners: Planetary, white pearloid button
- Tailpiece: Presto
- Bridge: Maple/Ebony
- Head: REMO Fiberskyn, high crown
- Crown: high
- Finish: Satin
- Hardware: Nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.