- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RM-991-S Tricone Metal Body Resonator Guitar with Squareneck
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J06135 000000000 J06135000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Recording King's RM-991-S classic metal body tricone resonator has three 6" Recording King cones that transfer incredibly loud tones through the body...Click To Read More About This Product
Distinct tone and long sustain characterized by brilliant overtones and a natural ambiance.
Recording King's RM-991-S classic metal body tricone resonator has three 6" Recording King cones that transfer incredibly loud tones through the body of the guitar. The cones are positioned with two on the bass side and one on the treble side, giving an EQ balance with a sweeter, warmer sound.
The Recording King tricone is made from nickel-plated bell brass and features a T-shaped bridge with an ebony and maple saddle. The bridge is connected to the center of each cone so that when the strings are hit, the vibrations run through the saddle and then into the bridge. This tricone has a distinct tone and long sustain characterized by brilliant overtones and a natural ambiance only found in resonator instruments.
- Body: Nickel-plated bell brass
- Neck: Honduran mahogany squareneck
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Cone Material: Hand-spun aluminum
- Cone: Three 6" Recording King cones
- Coverplate: Tricone screen
- Headstock: Plated Recording King logo
- Tailpiece: Bell brass
- Bridge: T-Bridge with ebony and maple saddle
- Position Markers: Mother-of-pearl dot
- Tuners: Open geared
- Nut, Width: 1.9"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Depth: 3.5"
- Upper Bout: 10-3/8"
- Lower Bout: 14-3/8"
- Body Length: 18-1/8"
- Total Length: 38.5"
- Case sold separately
Enjoy the incredibale tones of this tricone beauty. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.