- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RU-998 Metal Resonator Ukulele
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 423797 000377000 423797000377000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Made from an entirely European bell brass body and featuring a 6" hand-spun Continental cone, this Recording King resonator ukulele adds a unique twi...Click To Read More About This Product
The resonating tone of traditional Americana, in a 4-string bell brass ukulele.
Made from an entirely European bell brass body and featuring a 6" hand-spun Continental cone, this Recording King resonator ukulele adds a unique twist to the classic Hawaiian instrument. This rare ukulele model features a mahogany neck, rosewood fretboard, Champion-style friction tuners, pearloid headstock overlay and a bell brass coverplate.
These excellent features give the traditional instrument fantastic projection and a bark that is uncommon yet very appealing among ukuleles. Includes featherweight case. Case sold separately.
- Body: Nickel-plated bell brass
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Cone: Hand-spun aluminum
- Cone: Continental, 6"
- Coverplate: Roundhole
- Headstock: Plated Recording King logo
- Headstock overlay: Pearloid
- Tailpiece: Bell brass
- Bridge: Hard maple
- Position markers: Mother-of-pearl dot
- Tuners: Champion-style friction
- Finish options: Nickel-plated bell brass (RU-998)
- Case sold separately
- Nut width: 1-3/8"
- Scale length: 15"
- Depth: 2.5"
- Upper bout: 5-7/8"
- Lower bout: 7-5/8"
- Body length: 10-5/8"
- Total length: 23"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.