- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Recording King RUC-9-TS Century33 Limited Edition Soprano Ukulele #3
- Write a Review
- #K47085 000001000 K47085000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At the 1933 World's Fair in Chicago, the Century of Progress theme was displayed on products from cars to guitars. Recording King has created the Cen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great-sounding ukulele inspired by the 1933 World's Fair.
At the 1933 World's Fair in Chicago, the Century of Progress theme was displayed on products from cars to guitars. Recording King has created the Century33 Set which includes a limited edition guitar, mandolin and this ukulele – all inspired by the unique designs at the Fair.
Recording King's RUC-9-TS Century33 Limited Edition Soprano Ukulele #3 has a solid spruce top to give you maximum soundboard vibration. Its geared nickel/ivory tuners and a tobacco sunburst finish add to its vintage visuals. The RUC-9-TS Century33 Limited Edition Soprano Ukulele #3 also honors the earlier 1915 San Francisco World's Fair, when the first mainland ukulele craze began. Sweet tone and background, all wrapped up in a look one can't find anywhere else.
In the 85 years since that Chicago World's Fair, Recording King has been known as a choice for players that understand great value and don’t have to run with the pack. The Century33 Set takes solid tonewoods for great sound and matches them with an unmistakable looking pearloid fretboard for a truly unique trio of instruments.
- Pearloid fretboard
- Straight bridge
- Horizontal braces
Experience a piece of the past with this throwback use model. Order today.
- Body type: Soprano
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back and sides: Whitewood
- Bracing pattern: Soprano ukulele horizontal braces
- Body finish: Tobacco Sunburst
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin C
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3 mm)
- Fingerboard: Aged white pearloid
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 13.7"
- Number of frets: 16
- Neck finish: Deep brown stain
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Aged white pearloid
- Tuning machines: Nickel with ivory button
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Saddle and nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Truss rod tool, printed box
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.