- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Regal RC-2 Duolian
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518037 000000000 518037000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Regal RC-2 Duolian has been a favorite with blues legends since it was first introduced in 1931. This modern version has been upgraded with a ful...Click To Read More About This Product
The legend is back and better than ever.
The Regal RC-2 Duolian has been a favorite with blues legends since it was first introduced in 1931. This modern version has been upgraded with a fully adjustable neck, a rosewood fingerboard, and a 14th-fret neck joint. 15:1 ratio machine heads tune easily and securely. The rolled-in F-holes, coverplate, and tailpiece are true to the vintage original Duolian. The spun resonator cone with wooden biscuit bridge provides the amazing tone that has made this guitar a classic.
The Duolian was a favorite with blues legends such as Son House, Bukka White, and Tampa Red when it first appeared in 1931, because it offered the volume and projection they needed while maintaining the tone they required. As its sound spread throughout the Delta more and more musicians turned to the Duolian, and it became the amplified guitar of the 1930s with its sharp attack and rapid decay. When the blues migrated from the Mississippi Delta to Chicago, so did the Duolian. It became a staple of the south side Chicago blues scene in the '40s, '50s, and beyond.
Duolian-style nickel-plated steel body
Slim, comfortable neck
Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
Die-cast 15:1 ratio sealed tuning machines
Adjustable truss rod
If you're going to play the blues, you better have the right axe. Order the Duolian today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.