- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Regal RC-57 Nickel-Plated Body Tricone Guitar
- Write a Review
- Product H82487
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
How do you improve a metal-body guitar that has everything? Just add beautiful floral engraving in the style of the early 1920s and you have Regal's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A distinctive instrument with art deco overtones.
How do you improve a metal-body guitar that has everything? Just add beautiful floral engraving in the style of the early 1920s and you have Regal's Flagship model: the RC-57 Metal Body Tricone Guitar. This delicate engraved pattern adds a subtle beauty that makes this guitar the choice of the Artist. The three spun aluminum cones and aluminum t-bridge make this Regal the loudest guitar you can buy with a noble, refined quality of tone that complements any playing style. The body is bell brass, highly nickel plated and the slim, mahogany neck has an adjustable truss rod for perfect alignment.
- Nickel-plated, bell brass body
- Engraved in a traditional pattern
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Traditional slotted peghead with elegant pearloid peghead overlay and Regal logo
- Rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot position markers
- Traditional 12th-fret neck/body joint
- 1-3/4 inch nut width
- 3 x 6 inch spun aluminum resonator cones with traditional aluminum T-bridge
- Authentic art deco coverplate
- Distinctive brass truss rod cover
- Nickel-silver frets
- High-quality vintage style open gear tuners with 14:1 gear ratio
- Shop adjusted
Add some shine to your collection with this iconic instrument. Order today.