- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Regal RD-45 Traditional Series Resonator
- Write a Review
- Product 518031
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Traditional roundneck or squareneck bodies with spruce or mahogany top (for clear finish only). Mahogany back and sides. Solid mahogany neck with ros...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Attention all slidewinders!
Traditional roundneck or squareneck bodies with spruce or mahogany top (for clear finish only). Mahogany back and sides. Solid mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard. Nickel-plated brass coverplate and tailpiece. Hard alloy spider. Ivoroid-bound body and neck.
- Volume that'll earn the respect of the most insensitive banjo player
- Traditional round shoulder bodies with spruce or mahogany top (mahogany for clear finish only)
- Mahogany back and sides
- Soundwell constructed of northern rock maple
- The cone is 10-9/16" diameter and has been spun to rounder contours for better tone transmission
- Solid mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Nickel-plated brass coverplate and tailpiece
- Hard alloy spider
- Ivoroid-bound body and neck